So this time around I am not making resolutions... I am making a "to-do" list. Mostly because I make one of these lists almost every week and it usually actually gets done. So maybe calling it something different than a New Years resolution will help (long shot, I know, but I gotta try something!).
So here is my "To-Do" List:
1. Get published in a cancer research journal.
2. Lose 20 lbs (I know, I know...)
3. Get on a healthy diet & exercise regiment.
4. Organize my new house so there is no chaos!
5. Continue working on my novel, and hopefully finish it!
6. Read at least 10 new books.
7. Kayak more and perfect my roll.
8. Bike at least 5 days a week.
9. Be a better wife.
10. Travel more... even if just short weekend trips.
11. Find a church that I enjoy going to every week.
12. Visit as many of my friends who have cancer as I can.
13. Save money! Mostly by eating out less.
14. Get back into oil painting.
15. Be a better person. Love more. Empathize with people. Share Christ. Be selfless.