Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flashback!

Thought I'd post some treatment pics so everyone can see what part of my journey looked like!

Right after surgery.In intensive care, first time sitting up.
Intensive care with my awesome nurse!
My best friend Eunice brushing my REALLY knotted hair.

Don, my archaeology buddy, drove up to see me in the hospital.

Me and my mommy... she took good care of me.

In good spirits!

Getting my pick line out... hurt more than I expected haha.

Me and my sis-in-law... she flew in to help take care of me!

Me and my surgeon Dr. Pawlik at my check up in May 2010. He was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..... 'WHAT A RIDE!'"